Sunday, November 6, 2011

Knitted







Would love to be one of those who can make this happen. Fragile, cosy and beautiful.

I hope you all have had a great weekend. I´m completely knackered after two days of shooting for our final project at Beckmans. But oh, how fun and exiting! I´m so impressed with my class mates - look out everyone, here comes the next generation of interior stylists! Will show you more as soon as everything has been finalised.

Have a great start to the new week everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Fint!

    Aha, du har också gått på kursen!? Eller visste jag det, nu blev jag lite förvirrad... Hursom helst verkar det ha varit grymt och ni är så bra. Heja, heja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thougth about posted it on my blog!
    Congratulations for your blog! I hope you like mine.

    http://blancovintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mokkasin - stämmer fint att jag också gått kursen, hur kul som helst! Kommer visa fler bilder så fort allt är klart. Tack för heja-rop! Och du, heja dig!! Har precis just nu fått en klar bild av allt du gör, så fint! Skrev precis ett inlägg om det. Lycka till med allt! Axx

    Sonia - xx

    Blanco Vintage - thank you! Will visit yours too. Axx

    ReplyDelete