Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog love




I just have to add a page to my previous list of blog love since I discoverd it too late to consider from the beginning. Mariaemb. is one of my new favourites as it is personal without getting cheesy with lots of nice pictures taken from her own home & life. I wish I was that good at taking pictures but when I try to do the same it always looks crap even though I might be happy with the real picture. So for you out there who like blogs like for example Annaleenas Hem (another fav) - have a look at Marias blog here.

All pics from Mariaemb., taken by Maria herself

3 comments:

  1. Ja, Marias blogg är verkligen fin!
    Och TACK för award, jag blev superglad då jag gillar Anna gillar skarpt!
    Kram Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ulrika - ja visst är den fin!! Kan mkt väl ha hittat henne genom dig, jag minns ärligt inte...man snurrar runt så mkt på olika sidor. Och awarden mkt välförtjänt! Tack snälla också för fina ord om min lilla sida :)

    Kram
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Håller med! marias blogg är verkligen jättefin och inspirerande. Tack snälla du för awarden, det värmer :) trevlig helg!
    kram/ annie

    ReplyDelete